Sunday, April 20, 2014

My Response to Dana Gentry and Ralston Report Denial

Recently I just received responses from the executive producer of the Ralston Reports, Dana Gentry, challenging the veracity of my earlier comments. Both Ms. Gentry and Jon Ralston deny those comments were made.


Hi Mr. Nagy:
Jon forwarded your message to me.  I am the executive producer of his program.

I don’t know what you are talking about but I challenge you to tell me the date this alleged report appeared on Ralston Reports. 

Here is a link to our recent programs:

When you find the “report” of which you speak does not exist  I hope you will take appropriate steps to correct your own reporting on your blog post. 

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you. 


Dana Gentry
Executive Producer
Ralston Reports

Below is my response.
Dear Ms. Gentry,
On Wednesday evening, April 16th my friend tuned into the Ralston Report and immediately noticed that the faces of  two people we met at the Americans For Prosperity (AFP) meeting at South Durango on April 15, 2014, between 5:00 PM and 7:00 PM were displayed in the lower right hand corner of our sixty-inch smart TV. Mr Ralston was speaking about comments made by Mr. Niger Innis and Ms. Michelle Fiore, guest speakers on a radio show broadcast live on CBS affiliate KXST - AM or KXNT - FM. Mr Ralston was correcting Ms. Fiore's points of view, to describe his views politely. His condescending tone was intended to mock Ms. Fiore's viewpoints. Following this diatribe, Ralston launched his comments about marijuana as a "dangerous drug," as I have responded to in my blog.
Apparently neither you nor Mr. Ralston are prepared to stand by his broadcast words. This confirms that the intent of the Ralston Report is to espouse propaganda to all viewers gullible enough to take his words at face value.
Best wishes,

Thomas A. Nagy 

No comments :

Post a Comment