Sunday, January 8, 2012

A few reflective thoughts . . . on children and their future.

The abduction of my son to Israel set me on a new path in life. This event caused me to plunge into a dark world of international child abduction as a global epidemic.

Along with abduction, because this is a form of emotional abuse, came an overwhelming exposure to other forms of child abuse, many of which are not widely known. In addition to pursuing the return of my son through legal means, such as The Hague Convention of the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction, I researched related topics, eventually compiling more than one hundred problem issues that a typical teen between ages 12 and 17 will deal with.

These issues or dire circumstances became a foreground in my mind, while behind the plight of children a definitive background was forming: the political continuity of a war against families, fathers and children.
Piece by piece, evidence of an exceedingly well-organized campaign to destroy traditional families emerged.

The idea that political, economic and social “progress” has inadvertently brought about the wholesale negative impact on families, fathers and children is a myopic, well-sold deception. To believe that humanism applied to social progress has improved lives of children in our present time is as ridiculous as believing that a team of hikers accidentally climbs to the peak of a high mountain by going for a stroll. Both achievements come as a result of careful planning and meticulous execution of a plan. One has been exceedingly negative in its impact on lives of children.

Just as tens of millions of American, Canadian, Aussies and Brits, and other families struggle to earn a living in today’s system that allows little time for gathering information about global movements, so too does the typical family struggling with destructive forces have little time to gain this understanding: there is a direct connection between those who have destroyed families by setting policies and laws into force and those who have destroyed home-ownership, hundreds of small and medium banks, giant financial corporations, savings accounts, house values, and national economies.

At the core of these “progressive changes” are people who enact laws, through surrogates in elected and appointed government offices, to carry out their openly proclaimed agendas. There is nothing new in this assertion, as it is the conclusion of very many persons who have taken the time to honestly investigate social, political and economic trends and history.

For many, especially those who refuse to study abundant evidence, this and many other truths are dismissed under the general category of “conspiracy theory.”  Refusal to examine evidence that is within every public school, reflected in the behavior and ideas of the world’s youth, and seen everywhere in the social-economic context of our lives is part fear and part “normalcy bias.”

“What is seen cannot be unseen,” hence I cannot ignore the implications of evidence accrued since the abduction of my son into Israel. It has forever changed the direction and expectations of my life.

My personal struggle to have my son returned from Israel has led to prolonged joblessness (I was terminated from a nine-year job while preparing travel to Israel to follow through with legal actions) converted to impoverishing self-employment. I’ve paid a very high price to gain substantial knowledge, not limited to my son’s captivity in Israel, but also details of hundreds of other cases of abducted children and destroyed families.

Recently it has been said of me that I am an aloof, pretentious, phony, faux-intellectual without a single original idea, essentially a monumental faker. I believe that fear and normalcy bias are reasons behind ad hominem accusations made against me and other critics of our social-political-monetary integrated system. Fear because of overwhelming evidence that supports negative conclusions regarding the future of the United States as a haven for freedom and “democracy” second to none in the world. Influenced by a normalcy bias that says, essentially, the future will be as good or better than the past “glories” and achievements attained by a free society like no other before in history, those of us who write painful truths must be dismissed as pessimistic, depressed “naysayers.”  

Contrary to the belief of those who would dismiss me as a “pretender,”  there is nothing for me to pretend. I know that my message is unwelcome to many. I know that my conclusions are going to be dismissed or ridiculed by many, and I see no reason to pretend that to have “credentials” to display on a wall to imply a superior education. Rather than finish college studies, I dropped out numerous times. I chose not to be lettered or pretentious, knowing that this has nothing to do with real education.

Formal education remains an obstacle to attaining significant, comprehensive understanding of critical maneuvers of corporations and governments that curtail lives of families and individuals. 

Nor do I “pretend” to be an ordinary man (as one critic says) because I am an ordinary man. Nor can one pretend to be exceptional, as I am merely one among billions whose world has changed while living, loving and working through these past few decades. Those changes have not been conducive to confidence and fulfillment for our children's future.

Earlier in life I was known for my motto, “We are all the same.”  Still, I hold this truth to be self-evident, although many will find it imponderable.  




     

No comments :

Post a Comment